Stress Busting Bingo Challenge
Join us in celebrating Mental Health Awareness month by participating in our 2-week daily Bingo Challenge. These daily activities are curated to reflect diverse interests and all aspects of mental wellbeing — from going T.V. free for a day and taking a meditation class to dancing it out or taking a bath. We want everyone to find their feel-good.
How it works:
- Make sure you’re registered and then download the Stress Busting Bingo Card
- Track your activities on the BINGO card by crossing out activities, the goal is to get at least one Bingo — that’s one completed row in any direction. For a little more of a challenge, try to fill out the entire card!
- Use the recommended brands below or any of your favorites to win prizes! Prizes available: NutriBullet Magic Bullet Blender, 1-Year Aura Health Subscription or a 2-Month Sculpt Society Subscription.
- Submit your completed card on or before Wednesday, June 1st by filling out this quick form or send your card to [email protected]
Stress Busting Bingo Activities & HealthKick Partners to Try
*Must be logged in to your account to view HealthKick partners
Join our Thyroid 101 Webinar with Paloma Health on Wednesday, May 25th: Thyroid disease can affect your mood — primarily causing either anxiety or depression. If you have an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), you may experience: Unusual nervousness. Take care of your health and save your spot to learn more.
Write 10 thing you’re grateful for: By practicing awareness of the positive things in life, we fight off our tendency to spot the negatives. As a result, we train our brains to be more positive!
- HealthKick partners to try: Check out Aura Health for 7 days free and try their gratitude journal or try out Jour for 7 days free with their guided self-care journaling app.
Download a mindfulness app & complete an activity: Meditation can produce a deep state of relaxation and a tranquil mind. During meditation, you focus your attention and eliminate the stream of jumbled thoughts that may be crowding your mind and causing stress, which can result in enhanced physical and emotional wellbeing.
- HealthKick partners to try: Calm, Mind Well or Insight Timer.
Do a yoga session: No matter which type of yoga you choose, it’s a great way to stretch and strengthen your body, focus your mind, and relax your spirit.
- HealthKick yoga partners to try: Sky Ting Yoga, Y7, Yoga International, YogaWorks, or Alo Moves.
No T.V. for a day: Turning off your t.v. will gain you, on average, about 4 hours per day. Imagine if you took that time to exercise, give your brain a workout, and develop strong relationships. Not only would you be adding years to your life, you’re mental wellbeing will benefit greatly too!
Take a bath: Warm baths are linked to decreases in stress hormones and more balanced serotonin levels, which help regulate mood. So get to soaking in your tub!
- HealthKick partners to try: 2 Goats 2 Acres or Cuccio Somatology.
Dance like no one’s watching: Dancing is a great stress reliever! It boosts mood and triggers the production of the happy hormone serotonin.
- HealthKick Partners to try: Sculpt Society (the number one sculpt and dance cardio app) or try 305 Fitness.
Listen to your favorite music: Research has shown that listening to music can reduce anxiety, blood pressure, and pain as well as improve sleep quality, mood, mental alertness, and memory.
Do something kind for someone else: Doing something kind for others can boost feelings of confidence, being in control, happiness and optimism. They may also encourage others to repeat the good deeds they’ve experienced themselves – contributing to a more positive community.
Stretch for 15 – 30 minutes: Spending the day hunched over a desk (or a couch-desk) isn’t ideal for your posture or flexibility. Counteract this by stretching for a few minutes a day.
- HealthKick partners to try: Racked Stretch, obé fitness, LYMBR or JETSWEAT (check out a class from Stretch*d)
Organize a room or closet: Clutter and mess can create more stress and anxiety, but by cleaning, organizing, and reducing the clutter, you are able to take control of your environment and create a more relaxing space.
Take your lunch break outside: Studies show that eating outdoors, along with keeping your heart healthy, can also decrease the level of stress hormones inside your mind and ease your muscle tension.
Join our Healthy Boundaries Webinar on Wednesday, May 18th: Join Coach and Psychologist, Alyssa Gruber from Skye Executive and Life Coaching for a workshop and step by step guide on getting to know yourself, and unveiling exactly what you want.
- Sign up here
Make a healthy meal at home: When you eat well, you feel well! Take a break from ordering in and make a nutritious meal for yourself or your family.
- HealthKick partners to try:Hello Fresh, Hungryroot, Sun Basket
Explore the outdoors – walk, run, hike, jog, bike: Even just walking for 30 minutes in a natural or urban environment is linked with reducing stress hormone levels and improving mood.
- HealthKick partners to try: YOO Fitness to track your activity
Practice breathwork: Breathing exercises also allow you to think more clearly and reduce feelings of anxiety.
- HealthKick partners to try: Our Breath Collective, try a private breathwork Session with Avi Greenberg or The Jedi Of Calm – Kathleen Booker, or listen to our Breath Your Way to Calm & Peace webinar recording.
Try a new workout style: Your body and brain will reap benefits when you try new activities. There are tons of benefits to mixing up your workouts. It’s the key to stimulating different muscle groups and preventing boredom!
- HealthKick partners to try: SWEAT, P.volve, Melissa Wood Health or FitReserve Anywhere.
Treat yourself to a massage or facial: Massage induces a relaxation response, which lowers the heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure; boosts the immune system; and generally decreases the physical effects of stress.
Get 8 hours of sleep: Sleep is a powerful stress reducer. Following a regular sleep routine calms and restores the body, improves concentration, regulates mood, and sharpens judgment and decision-making.
- HealthKick partners to try: Calm (bedtime stories), Rootcha (magnesium supplements for better sleep), Vital Tonics CBD and Dagsmejan sleepwear!
Drink only water for a day: Approximately 60 percent of the body is made of water. To function properly, all the cells and organs of the body require it.
- HealthKick partners to try: Nuun Hydration
Have 30-minutes of “spa time”: Allow this time to be a means to self-soothe, heal, relax, find calm, have fun, or boost your mood!
- HealthKick partners to try: Aurora Beauty, Pretty Well Beauty or Indie Lee.
Eat plant based for a day: Food provides the support and building blocks our bodies need to decrease free radicals, lower stress hormones, and balance our bodies. By eating a plant-based diet, you can reduce your stress and improve your health.
- HealthKick partners to try: Hungryoot, Sakara, Purple Carrot
FaceTime a friend or family member: Maintaining connection with friends and family—yes, even through a screen, is one of the most powerful ways to help your mind and body adapt to stress.
Do a HIIT workout: Researchers have found that people with high-stakes, stressful jobs can benefit from HIIT—and the more intense the workout, the greater the stress-busting benefits!
- HealthKick partners to try: Fhitting Room, Barry’s or Hit House