7-Day Hydration Challenge
Staying hydrated is more important than you might think and drinking enough water per day gives so many amazing benefits that we know we all could use, especially in these hot summer months.
Keep on reading to get everything you need to start the 7-Day Challenge!
From Monday, July 25th – Sunday, July 31st, we challenge you to drink half your body’s weight in ounces of water every day (we apologize in advance for the extra bathroom trips)!
SUGGESTIONS FOR WATER INTAKE:
1. You should be drinking at least half your body weight in ounces of water on a daily basis.
For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you should be drinking at least 75 ounces of water every single day.
2. If you exercise, you should be drinking even more water
Be sure to fill up a water bottle before your workouts and sip it throughout. Add around an extra 24 ounces of water to make up for what you sweat out during your workout.
3. Start your day with 16 ounces of lemon water within 10 minutes of waking up
This will not only give you a jumpstart on your hydration for the day, but it is a great way to help your digestion and rev up your metabolism.
- Download your Hydration worksheet to keep yourself on track and submit proof of completion by Wednesday, August 3rd to be 1 of 4 lucky winners to receive $50 of HealthKick credit!
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram @my_healthkick for daily hydration tips, giveaways, facts and recipes throughout the challenge.
- You can also hit your water intake goals by eating your water with fresh fruits and veggies from Sakara or Our Harvest, a smoothie from Revive Superfoods or Everipe.
HOW TO SUBMIT TO WIN:
- Fill out this quick form to show proof of completion or email your daily tracker to [email protected] by August 3rd.
TELL US HOW YOU’RE DOING:
Share it! Let us know how you’re doing with your hydration goals. Did you drink your recommended ounces for the day? How are you feeling? We want to know! Tag us @my_healthkick and use #HKH20Challenge so we can see your progress.