Wellbeing Bingo Challenge!
Join us for 3 weeks of Wellbeing Bingo! Our goal is to support each other and focus on making small healthy changes each day to help build long lasting habits. By taking care of ourselves, we can show up better for others!
We’d love to have you join us! Here’s our printable Bingo card, but if you don’t have a printer at home, you can keep up with us through Instagram instead — we’ll be sharing the card in our “Wellbeing Bingo” highlight (follow us at @my_healthkick), so you can screen capture the card and “fill it out” by putting GIFs or emojis over the squares you’ve completed and tagging HealthKick partners you used!
Here’s how it works:
For the next three weeks of July, try to get at least one Bingo — that’s one completed row in any direction. For a little more of a challenge, try to fill out the entire card!
Details about each activity are included below with recommended HealthKick partners to use (you are entered to win $50 of HK credit for each HealthKick partner you use), but the real key to Wellbeing Bingo is to make it your own — we’re all just doing our best right now, and by making small changes daily we can make great progress towards our wellbeing goals!
- For each HealthKick partner you use during the Wellbeing Bingo Challenge, you will be entered to win $50 of HealthKick Credit!
- HealthKick will make a $100 donation on behalf of 3 winners to one of the non-profits below.
How to Win:
If you’d like to play along for prizes, just take a picture of your card and submit on or before Sunday, 8/9 in one of two ways:
- Post a picture of your wellbeing bingo card on Instagram and “fill it out” by putting GIFs or emojis over the squares you’ve completed and tagging any HealthKick partners you used! Use the hashtag #wellbeingbingo and tag us at @my_healthkick
- Or email us your bingo card to email@example.com with “Wellbeing Bingo Card” in the subject line
* You only have to choose one way of submitting your card!
Wellbeing Bingo Activities & HealthKick Partners to Try:
*Must be logged in to view HK partners
Schedule a Zoom Meeting with a co-worker: Keep connections strong even if you can’t run out for a coffee together. Pick a point in the day that works best, whether it’s a mid-morning break or a coffee over lunch!
Write down 5 things you’re grateful for: By practicing awareness of the positive things in life, we fight off our tendency to spot the negatives. As a result, we train our brains to be more positive!
- HealthKick partners to try: Check out a brand new partner, Aura Health for 7 days free and try their gratitude journal!
Do an at-home manicure: You can create a salon-like feeling in your home to make self-care work in your life, wherever you are.
- HealthKick partners to try: sundays (Get 20% off any of their products online for a limited time or try this quick and easy buff mani at home for guys and girls!)
Try a yoga class: No matter which type of yoga you choose, it’s a great way to stretch and strengthen your body, focus your mind, and relax your spirit.
Make a healthy meal at home: When you eat well, you feel well! Take a break from ordering in and make a nutritious meal for yourself or your family.
Take a bath: Taking a bath can help reduce pain and calm your nervous system, reducing the levels of stress and anxiety in you body and boosting your mood!
Participate in anti-racism education: Continue to learn how to be an ally in the fight against racial injustice.
- HealthKick Resources: Check them out here!
Do an activity to support your mental health: Try incorporating regular meditations into your daily life or try an online course to support your mental health.
- HealthKick partners to try: Try a 5-minute guided meditation: Calm, Aura Health, Insight Timer, Caravan Wellness.
- HealthKick partner to try: Join The Well for their Online Webinar Course: Reemerge. This 3-part course will make returning to work and adjusting to the new normal post COVID-19 quarantine easier. Learn practices that relieve stress, strengthen immunity and reconnect you with your internal wisdom and wholeness, bringing a more resilient you out into the world that may be unfamiliar to us.
Eat 2-3 servings of fruits or vegetables: Skip the processed foods and snack on fresh fruits & vegetables to boost your immune system and get all the nutrients vital for the health and maintenance of your body!
Try a stretch session: Spending the day hunched over a desk (or a couch-desk) isn’t ideal for your posture or flexibility. Counteract this by stretching for at least 5 minutes.
- HealthKick partners to try: Racked Stretch, NDO Band, JETSWEAT (check out a class from Stretch*d), Peloton
Do an outdoor activity: Even just walking for 30 minutes in a natural or urban environment is linked with reducing stress hormone levels and improving mood.
- HealthKick partners to try: Aaptiv (for a running guide)
Eat lunch away from your computer: Boost your energy levels and focus by getting up and actually enjoying your lunch break, multitasking isn’t always best!
Support a Black owned business: Diversify where you spend your money and continue to make an impact by supporting Black owned businesses.
- HealthKick partners to try: LIPLOVE, 2 Goats 2 Acres, Pretty Well Beauty, AcARRE, EverybodyFights, Unsun Cosmetics
Create a budget for the week: If you’re trying to save money, budgeting is a great first step!
Swap one item in your grooming routine for a clean product: Swap the products that you use daily first (remember small steps), like your cleanser, moisturizer or deodorant!
Go meatless for a day: Eating less meat is better for your budget, the environment and your health.
- HealthKick partners to try: Sakara Life,(try out recipes from Sakara here!) Purple Carrot, Plantable, Splendid Spoon
Try a breathwork session: The benefits of breathwork include reducing stress, to reducing inflammation, and alkalizing your blood PH levels.
- HealthKick partners to try: Our Breath Collective, or try a private breathwork Session with Avi Greenberg.
Register to Vote: The more of us who vote, the stronger our decisions as a people. Let’s make our voices heard!
Put on sunscreen: Using sunscreen daily, even when it is cloudy or raining, dramatically decreases your risk of developing skin cancer along with anti-aging benefits!
- HealthKick partners to try: Unsun Cosmetics (also a Black owned business, get 2 bingo squares completed at once!), Aurora Beauty, or Pretty Well Beauty (another 2 for 1, also a Black owned business)
Do a HIIT workout: This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
Try a Pilates class: In addition to building a strong core, Pilates exercises are also designed to improve posture and correct imbalances in the body.
- HealthKick partners to try: [solidcore], P.volve, WundaBar Pilates, Caravan Wellness (try the Pilates Body Program)
Do an at-home facial: The experience of an at-home facial or mask is comforting and is another opportunity for mindfulness, the anticipation of a relaxing evening will give you something to look forward to!
Meal plan for the week: Using a weekly meal plan is the best way to cook healthier for yourself/family, save money, and time!
- HealthKick partner to try: PlateJoy (10 day free trial)
Pay it forward with a random act of kindness: Don’t underestimate the value of being kind to others. One small act of kindness can release a chain of positive events!
Get 8 hours of sleep: Getting enough sleep can improve your mood, memory, and immune system!
- HealthKick partners to try: Oura Ring, Calm (bedtime stories), Rootcha (magnesium supplements for better sleep), and Dagsmejan sleepwear!